The Firm was established in 1966 to fulfil a long felt need for architectural and engineering knowhow in governmental, public and private building, educational campuses. Industrial townships, and indeed, in all facets of the construction industry. From a modest beginning, Designers’ Guild has now grown up to be the leading firm of Architects, Interior Designers and Consulting Engineers in the North-Eastern region.
Our Impressive List of Clients
- Assam Agricultural University
- Reserve Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
- National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)
- Hindustan paper Corporation Ltd.
- North Eastern Agriculture Marketing Co. Ltd. (NERAMAC)
- Indian Institute Of packaging
- Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd.
- North-East Development Finance Corporation (NEDFi)
- Assam Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (AIIDC)
- Indian Institute Of Bank Management
- North East Small Finance Banking Ltd. (NESFB)
- Agrotech Food Products (P) Ltd.
- SRD Nutrients (P) Ltd.
- North East Nutrients (P) Ltd. (NENPL), a joint venture company formed with ITC.
DESIGNERS’ GUILD has now got a distinctive credibility in the field of Interior Designing and Consultancy too with specialised interiors for Large Corporate Offices, Govt. and Semi-Govt. Organisations, Hospitals, Shopping malls, Business Centres and many more.
A whole and adequate exposure in designing of infrastructure facilities like Furniture Planning & Design, Electrical & Home Automation, Fire Detection & Suppression System, False Ceiling & Acoustical Design, etc. with our in-house support members and specialized teams collaborates in making "Designers’ Guild" into a full-fledged industry in Interior design and consultancy projects in national & international levels.
We at DESIGNERS’ GUILD, with our profound experience have emerged as one of the leading firms in the North Eastern Region to practice Green Building and Sustainable Architecture through various educational programs and promotions to our clients, like – why processes that are environmental responsible and energy–efficient in a buildings lifecycle.